You’re half-way through the year and it’s time to kick that reading into high gear if you’re behind on your plan. Busy summer schedules will test your ability to stay on track but never fear. The authors of Dark Oak Press and Media have another group of ideas for you. Short story collections abound in this month’s recommendations. You can get to the end of the story quicker with those while leaving you time to read a longer tale as well.
- Fantasy – The Stone Maiden and Other Tales
- Literary – Mabon & Pomegranate by Kimberly Richardson
- Non-fiction – Miami’s Dark Tales by Kalila Smith
- Young Adult – Sarah Miller and the Missing Necklace by Heather Stowe
- Mystery – Malice in Memphis Ghost Stories Edited by Carolyn McSparren