Follow world-renown author & paranormal investigator Kalila Smith into the mysterious world of spirits. This book is a concise “how to” manual for anyone who enjoys a good ghost hunt.
* Learn the history of spiritualism.
* Find out what is a ghost; what is not.
* Learn the truth about poltergeists.
* Discover how to conduct a paranormal investigation or a communication session with the dearly departed.
* Find out what pitfalls to avoid when investigating a haunted location.
Delve into the realm of spiritual beings that were never human. Explore the world of demons, real vampires, and join in real case studies conducted by Kalila herself. Taken from her paranormal class at University of New Orleans, many of the case studies have been featured on A&E, Discovery, and Travel Channel television broadcasts. This book will answer your questions you about ghost hunting. It is a must have for everyone from the novice to experts. Completely updated and in its second edition, this is one of the first guides for hunting ghosts based on actual first hand experiences